Trail 80 Km
WELCOME TO ECOTRAIL STOCKHOLM 80 KM!
Challenge yourself in our longest race where you run on beautiful trails through seven of Stockholm's municipalities and get to experience nine of the city's nature reserves before finishing in beautiful surroundings on Norra Djurgården. The experienced ultra runner will be challenged by fast international and local runners, but for most of the participants it's more about finishing, regardless of time. Our 80 and 45 km races are semi self supported and most runners will bring a backpack containing extra food, water and other equipment they might need throughout the day.
Over the years, we've seen many runners in the 80 km race setting new personal bests by 20, 30 or even 40 km! Our cut off times are very generous and you have 14 hours to reach the finish line, so challenge yourself in a full-day adventure in running shoes, be inspired and up-lifted by fellow runners and our cheering volunteers and run further than you've ever done before. Since our course pass through several sensitive nature reserves, the number of slots in the race is limited to just 200, so secure your spot in the race today!
Our 80 km course gives you all the best of what Stockholm's got to offer when it comes to great trail running - archipelago, technical single track trails, country side, city, sights and several view points.
For the 2022 race we will update the course and the new course will have even more beautiful nature and single track trails compared to the course for the previous editions.
Full descriptions, maps and gpx files for the 2022 courses will be published in Oct/Nov 2021.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- A unique finisher medal
- Several fully stocked aid stations with awesome volunteers
- Prize raffles
- Split times and live tracking throughout the race
- An international event with an inspiring course and a fun finisher party
- Finisher meals
- Guided test runs before the event
- Offers and discounts from our partners before and after the event
- A finisher gift (t-shirt or buff)
- Support from Sweden's and (probably) the world's best, happiest, most helpful, most hard-working, most cheering and most dedicated team of volunteers!
Everyone who makes it all the way to the finish line will be rewarded with a beautiful wooden medal which has the distance of your race engraved. The medal is handicrafted by Raw Cut Studios and has a theme related to Stockholm's nature, history and culture. The medal for 2022 will be revealed during winter 2021/2022. Read more about and view the medals from previous years >>
The start and finish for 80 km is located by the amphi theater in Stora Skuggan nature reserve, a 10 min walk from metro stop Universitetet. Directions to Stora Skuggan >>
- 21 km
- 45 km
- 56 km
- 64 km
- 72 km
- 76 km
- Start: 07:00 at Stora Skuggan
- Finish: Closes at 21:00 at Stora Skuggan (14 h)
- Altitude gain: 1400 m
- Course: Approx. 10% paved road, 20% gravel, 70% trail/track
- Aid stations: 6 + start/finish
- Max. participants: 200
- ITRA points: 3 points (2019).
Detailed race information and race day programme will be published here during spring 2022 and sent by e-mail to all runners two weeks before race day.
Last day to register is June 15th 2022, but sign up today at the lowest fee and secure your spot in the race!
1 095 SEK - 2022-01-09
1 195 SEK 2022-01-10 - 2022-02-28
1 295 SEK 2022-03-01 - 2022-04-30
1 395 SEK 2022-05-01 - 2022-06-15
- We only accept individual registrations which are done through our regsitration and timing partner RaceID.se For group registrations - contact us at email@example.com
- Registration is finalized upon payment and cannot be cancelled or refunded regardless of reason for not participating in the race.
- Registration is only valid for the upcoming race and cannot be transferred to future editions or other EcoTrail races.
- A finalized and paid registration can be transferred to another runner without any extra cost up until 2022-05-15. From 2022-05-16 to 2022-06-03 there is an administrative fee of SEK 200 for transfering the registration. After 2022-06-03, transfers of slots/bibs/registrations are not possible.
- The registration/bib is personal and it is not allowed to participate in the race with another person's bib/registration.
- If the race is cancelled due to circumstances not controlled by the organizer, regsitered runners can choose between a transfer/deferal of the registration to next edition of the race OR receive a 50% refund of the registration fee paid.
- Participation in EcoTrail Stockholm is at each runner's own risk and the organizers will not accept any liability and the registration fee does not include insurance.
- Container for AT LEAST one litre of water
- Beaker or cup for drinks at the aid stations
- Energy (bars, gels or what you prefer)
- Fully charged mobile phone with the number to race HQ
N.B. This is a cup-less race! There will be no cups at aid stations - you need to bring your own.