Trail 45 Km
WELCOME TO ECOTRAIL STOCKHOLM 45 KM!
Challenge yourself in one of our two ultra distance races race where you run on beautiful trails through nature reserves, along beaches and past castles before finishing in beautiful surroundings on Norra Djurgården. The experienced ultra runner will be challenged by fast international and local runners, but for most of the participants it's more about finishing, regardless of time. Our 80 and 45 km races are semi self supported and most runners will bring a backpack containing extra food, water and other equipment they might need throughout the day.
Our cut off times are very generous and you have 10.5 hours to reach the finish line, so challenge yourself in a full-day adventure in running shoes, be inspired and up-lifted by fellow runners and our cheering volunteers and run further than you've ever done before. The number of slots in the race is limited to 400, so secure your spot in the race today!
Our 45 km course gives you all the best of what Stockholm's got to offer when it comes to great trail running - archipelago, technical single track trails, country side, city, sights and several view points.
For the 2022 race we updated the course and the new course offers even more beautiful nature and single track trails compared to the course for the previous editions.
Below you can find an interactive course map with km marks, aid stations and points of interest along the route. Having trouble viewing the map? Click here to open it in Google Maps >>
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- A unique finisher medal
- Several fully stocked aid stations with awesome volunteers
- Prize raffles
- Split times and live tracking throughout the race
- An international event with an inspiring course and a fun finisher party
- Finisher meals
- Guided test runs before the event
- Offers and discounts from our partners before and after the event
- A finisher gift (t-shirt or buff)
- Support from Sweden's and (probably) the world's best, happiest, most helpful, most hard-working, most cheering and most dedicated team of volunteers!
Everyone who makes it all the way to the finish line will be rewarded with a beautiful wooden medal which has the distance of your race engraved. The medal is handicrafted by Raw Cut Studios and has a theme related to Stockholm's nature, history and culture. Read more about and view the medals from previous years >>
The start and finish for 45 km is located by the amphi theater in Stora Skuggan nature reserve, a 10 min walk from metro stop Universitetet. Directions to Stora Skuggan >>
- 23 km
- 26 km
- 37 km
- 41 km
- Start: 10:30 at Stora Skuggan
- Finish: Closes at 21:00 at Stora Skuggan (10 h 30 min)
- Altitude gain: 900 m
- Course: Approx. 10% paved road, 20% gravel, 70% trail/track
- Aid stations: 5 + start/finish
- Max. participants: 400
Detailed race information and race day programme will be published here during spring 2024 and sent by e-mail to all runners two weeks before race day.
Last day to register is June 13th 2024, but sign up today at the lowest fee and secure your spot in the race!
995 SEK – 2024-01-31
1095 SEK 2024-02-01 - 2024-03-31
1195 SEK 2024-04-01 - 2024-05-19
1395 SEK 2024-05-20 - 2024-06-13
- We only accept individual registrations which are done through our regsitration and timing partner RaceID.se For group registrations - contact us at email@example.com
- Registration is finalized upon payment and cannot be cancelled or refunded regardless of reason for not participating in the race.
- Registration is only valid for the upcoming race and cannot be transferred or deferred to future editions of EcoTrail Stockholm or to other EcoTrail races.
- A finalized and paid registration can be transferred to another runner without any extra cost up until 2024-05-19. From 2024-05-20 to 2024-06-02 there is an administrative fee of SEK 200 for transfering the registration. After 2024-06-02, transfers of slots/bibs/registrations are not possible.
- The registration/bib is personal and it is not allowed to participate in the race with another person's bib/registration.
- If the race is cancelled due to circumstances not controlled by the organizer, regsitered runners can choose between a transfer/deferal of the registration to next edition of the race OR receive a 50% refund of the registration fee paid.
- Participation in EcoTrail Stockholm is at each runner's own risk and the organizers will not accept any liability and the registration fee does not include insurance.
- When registering at RaceID, you can choose to add refund protection with Refund Protect for an additional 10% of the registration fee. Please note that the refund protection is sold and handled by Refund Protect. EcoTrail Stockholm does NOT handle any damage claims or refunds. You can find the full terms & conditions for the refund protection here >>
- Container for AT LEAST one litre of water
- Beaker or cup for drinks at the aid stations
- Energy (bars, gels or what you prefer)
- Fully charged mobile phone with the number to race HQ
N.B. This is a cup-less race! There will be no cups at aid stations - you need to bring your own.