Trail 16 Km
WELCOME TO ECOTRAIL STOCKHOLM 16 KM!
Our 16 km race is truly a race for everyone. Have you never ran that far before? Take on the challenge and adventure of running further than you've ever done on hidden roe deer trails, through lush oak forests and on tracks and trails. At the finish line at Stora Skuggan, you'll receive a beautiful medal as a token of your accomplishment followed by a tasty meal and finisher party together with thousands of other runners. Do you run 16 km regularly? We can still promise you a challenging course where many are surprised by it's variation and the many small single track trails, considering we're running "in the city".
Our 16 km course has got it all - archipelago, technical single track trails, country side, city, sights and several view points.
For the 2022 race we updated the course and the new course offers even more beautiful nature and single track trails compared to the course for the previous editions.
Below you can find an interactive course map with km marks, aid stations and points of interest along the route. Having trouble viewing the map? Click here to open it in Google Maps >>
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- A unique finisher medal
- Several fully stocked aid stations with awesome volunteers
- Prize raffles
- Split times and live tracking throughout the race
- An international event with an inspiring course and a fun finisher party
- Finisher meals
- Guided test runs before the event
- Offers and discounts from our partners before and after the event
- A finisher buff
- Support from Sweden's and (probably) the world's best, happiest, most helpful, most hard-working, most cheering and most dedicated team of volunteers!
Everyone who makes it all the way to the finish line will be rewarded with a beautiful wooden medal which has the distance of your race engraved. The medal is handicrafted by Raw Cut Studios and has a theme related to Stockholm's nature, history and culture. The theme and design for the 2023 medal will be revealed in early 2023. Read more about and view the medals from previous years >>
The start and finish for 16 km is located by the amphi theater in Stora Skuggan nature reserve, a 10 min walk from metro stop Universitetet. Directions to Stora Skuggan >>
- 8 km
- 12 km
- Start: 12:00 at Stora Skuggan
- Finish: Closes at 21:00 at Stora Skuggan (9 h)
- Altitude gain: 450 m
- Course: Approx. 10% paved road, 20% gravel, 70% trail/track
- Aid stations: 2 + start/finish
- Max. participants: 500
Detailed race information and race day programme will be published here during spring 2023 and sent by e-mail to all runners two weeks before race day.
Last day to register is June 14th 2023, but sign up today at the lowest fee and secure your spot in the race!
495 SEK – 2023-01-08
595 SEK 2023-01-09 - 2023-02-28
695 SEK 2023-03-01 - 2023-04-30
795 SEK 2023-05-01 - 2023-06-14
- We only accept individual registrations which are done through our regsitration and timing partner RaceID.se For group registrations - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is finalized upon payment and cannot be cancelled or refunded regardless of reason for not participating in the race.
- Registration is only valid for the upcoming race and cannot be transferred or deferred to future editions of EcoTrail Stockholm or to other EcoTrail races.
- A finalized and paid registration can be transferred to another runner without any extra cost up until 2023-05-14. From 2023-05-15 to 2023-06-02 there is an administrative fee of SEK 200 for transfering the registration. After 2023-06-02, transfers of slots/bibs/registrations are not possible.
- The registration/bib is personal and it is not allowed to participate in the race with another person's bib/registration.
- If the race is cancelled due to circumstances not controlled by the organizer, regsitered runners can choose between a transfer/deferal of the registration to next edition of the race OR receive a 50% refund of the registration fee paid.
- Participation in EcoTrail Stockholm is at each runner's own risk and the organizers will not accept any liability and the registration fee does not include insurance.
- When registering at RaceID, you can choose to add refund protection with Refund Protect for an additional 10% of the registration fee. Please note that the refund protection is sold and handled by Refund Protect. EcoTrail Stockholm does NOT handle any damage claims or refunds. You can find the full terms & conditions for the refund protection here >>
- Beaker or cup for drinks at the aid stations
N.B. This is a cup-less race! There will be no cups at aid stations - you need to bring your own.